How do I split Postage With eBay Lables

Just sold 3 Items to a lady in QLD, There was no way they would fit into a 3 kg satchel. I packed them with Own Packing and went to Click and Send. They wanted $43.00 for Postage. I then decided to split the LOT into 2 separate packages in 3 kg satachels. But as soon as I created 1 label I had no option to create another. I ended up using Click and Send for the second  Parcel total cost with the 2 was $26.95 With Insurance. So is saved$15.05 when I combined the lot for $18.50. CS was a little dearer than eBay Labels. Is it possible to create 2 or 3 labels in eBay for the combine Lot?

Gayle

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do I split Postage With eBay Lables

After creating the first label go to "Manage postage labels" then for the relevant item click "More actions" on the right side of the page and select "Print another postage label".

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You can do multiple labels in ebay as Jigs said.

In ebay label maker page you can use the Australia Parcel Post Parcel option which then directs you to enter your own dimensions and weigh - I often find this cheaper than click and send.

Another way to try is the 5kg flat rate parcel label in click and send if your dimensions are similar, or purchase a 5kg satchel at the PO which are $17.60.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

5kg satchels....

Yes, I always keep a couple of them lying around just incase the order won't fit a 3kg.  

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

After printing your first label you will need to use the drop down box under actions and just click print posatge label again to print the same label with a different tracking number( or change the type and size if needed). Will show up as multiple tracking numbers for that buyer. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply