How do l overcome this problem ?

Being a newie to the boards here, l thought that l would ask others for their advice on this matter.

With the new ebay/PayPal requirements to sell now, 180 days etc, plus return reasons, l would like to sell some of my coins. Now a coin is a coin, is a coin. What is there to stop someone returning a different e.g. 1921 Australian Penny, to the one that l shipped them ?  Even taking Digital photo's in my 12 zoom, will not always be enough.

l had thought of buying some small security adhesive labels and placing 3 of them on my 2x2 card with the coin enclosed, what do others think ?  Your advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: How do l overcome this problem ?

When will you be listing your coins?

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry Denn, I'm with Lyndal's OH here, as I never came across a cat on board any ship I served on either.
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

But, But, But, HMS Pinafore had a Cat, a small Black & White one.  Does'nt  that count ????

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Or have l seen one Gilbert & Sullivan Opera too much ??????  Cat Wink

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry all, how the *ell did l get mixed up with this stupid cat ?  My fault, can't blame the cat.

Now back to the original posters thread.  No more cat stories, used up her 9 lives.  Cat Sad

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Isn't one Gilbert and Sullivan opera one to many
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply