How do you create those fancy customised store listing templates?

I would like to have a customised store listing, that everybody seems to have but i cannot figure out how to (easily) get. I don't understand HTML, but surely there is a more simple way to get them?

I am able to create my own if i knew the dimensions and how to then load it onto the ebay listing as I use photoshop for design. Hoping somebody can help? I will be soon listing lots of products, but feeling a little bland when my listings only have basic text on them!

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I haven't used photoshop for years but isn't there a HTML converter in that ?

Otherwise then you can use an online HTML converter.

In other words you design in PShop then convert to HTML and copy n paste the HTML code to the eBay listing.

Keeping in mind not to have any active content. (moving text or graphics)

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

A lot of sellers use external eBay hosting sites such as Auctiva etc, which have fancy listing templates. They charge a monthly ongoing fee however.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Totally off topic BUT, and this is just my opinion, you could run into problems with your iphone listing

as phone is not usable (based on your very comprehensive description right down the bottom where

you state it's unusable, and which most people won't read). You really should have listed in

description category as Parts or Not working-you have it listed in Item Description as Used ie working.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Just to add to Foxy's comment, there's this in the description.................

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Oh thanks, I didn't even notice that! Well hopefully they will read the title that says technical issues and that will prompt them to read the desription! 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks, I'll see if I can change it. It says technical issues in the title nad fully details it in the descirption so I think people would be more likely to read that anyway.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks, I'll check that website out ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Re the phone. A good chance a buyer will open a case on this one.

I would message the winner and ask if they read the description and are aware it is not fully functioning before they pay.

As it should have been in Not working category.

image host
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

For future reference and off topic, but buyers rarely read descriptions. Put the important stuff, like not working or, for parts only in the title. You could write "if you buy this item, I will send you $100,000 in cash" in the description, not send it, and the buyer would never know. Seriously, we wonder why we even bother with descriptions these days. It's made even worse since more buyers use the app. Titles have never been more important.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply