How many non paying bidder strikes can a bidder get before ebay removes them.?

I notice that a bidder that has not paid me has the last 5 transactions also not paid.   How long can they get away with doing this.?

Winning item after item and never paying or communicating.?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: How many non paying bidder strikes can a bidder get before ebay removes them.?

You have 32 days to open an unpaid? Must have been well before christmas I guess.

image host
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: How many non paying bidder strikes can a bidder get before ebay removes them.?

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

You have 32 days to open an unpaid? Must have been well before christmas I guess.

Yeah, one was the end of Nov, the other 2 were 8th and 9th Dec. I knew there was a cut off for UPI, but I'd forgotten what it was. If she's ignoring my messages, I'd say she'll ignore the cancellation requests, so I'll close them in 7 days to get my fees back. I might even add her to my blocked buyer list and see if she tries to buy again. It might trigger a message.

We'd been in regular communication from her intial purchases, talking about all sorts of things. Last message was just before Christmas saying she was still interested in a few items. There was a watcher on them, which I assumed was her. 3 of those items have since sold. I knew one of her kids had been sick and there was talk of going away over Christmas, so I wasn't that worried. When I saw she had still been buying, I decided I needed to take some action. Especially as the Nov item was getting close to falling off the selling page.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you so much for your reply. It was very helpfull.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply