How's your sales in the last Month

I don't know how much longer I will be selling, my sales in the last month are down 75%.  I have never had this happen! I was wondering is it just my shop or other's are also seeing the decline?

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: How's your sales in the last Month

@atomic_lounge wrote:

Hi, what is SM?

SwapMeet.

Message 41 of 49
Latest reply

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 42 of 49
Latest reply

Same here , since january it has been declining ...

My last sale was on the 23rd of April , since then i havent had 1 sale ???

Its like someone flipped a switch to off position on  my account..

Dunno ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 43 of 49
Latest reply

As the coles ad goes down down and staying down!

Message 44 of 49
Latest reply

@billexploited wrote:

As the coles ad goes down down and staying down!

Yes, still only ONE sale so far this month, on almost day 28!!!! Unheard of..........a few months ago I would have to respond to an offer, answer an enquiry, process an order, etc.. almost every few hours, now I can go a week doing nothing!

Message 45 of 49
Latest reply

Looks like it's my turn to have my sales throttled. April was my best month ever with at least 2 or 3 sales every singe day, right up until last Friday, then it was like the shutter suddenly dropped as I've had only a single sale since then (in the last 5 days), and even more telling is that in the same period of time, my item views have dropped to virtually zero.

Also, as others have mentioned, my sales seems to come from specific areas all at once. For example, earlier this month most of my sales were to Victoria and SA, then suddenly there was a whole spate of sales from Qld, then for most of last week (until somebody hit the big switch) pretty much every sale came from WA.

Six months ago I'd have laughed at anybody who suggested that eBay were interfering with our sales, but now I'm absolutely convinced that they are, and needless to say I'm pretty p!ssed off about it.

Message 46 of 49
Latest reply

qball28
Community Member
It's nearly non-existent. Lucky if it's once or twice a month, pathetic. I've got a home and away ( which is one of the most popular shows in Australia) but I can't sell it, resisting it again and again and lowering the price. ( I have to make some money of it otherwise just keep it or throw it away) someone has to want it ( even though you could probably find all the information in it on the Internet) but it's buried underneath all the magazines.
Message 47 of 49
Latest reply

au_d929
Community Member
Oz_survival_gear
maybe its your way of responding to a negative responce.....or the the lack of patience for the buyer to change it......
or the fact you ask ebay to change it, rather than just live with it......
from looking at your various comments, in chat, no surprise.....hope you enjoy the dishonest 100% rating....
and this will likely disappear too....unless you've hardened up...
or you can just report me.....again......
Message 48 of 49
Latest reply

@au_d929 wrote:
Oz_survival_gear
maybe its your way of responding to a negative responce.....or the the lack of patience for the buyer to change it......
or the fact you ask ebay to change it, rather than just live with it......
from looking at your various comments, in chat, no surprise.....hope you enjoy the dishonest 100% rating....
and this will likely disappear too....unless you've hardened up...
or you can just report me.....again......

You seem to have an issue. On a very much defunct thread. I hope it doesn't disappear. The longer it stays the more people get to take appropriate action.

Message 49 of 49
Latest reply