How to Report Issues and get Ebay to actually listen?

Hey there, I have noticed a problem with auction listings. 

Under best match they are usually in time ending soonest, consecutive order.  But in some categories this isn't working.  All the listings appear to be in consecutive order unless you go the last page of the category, where you will find some auctions tacked on with significantly less than 9 days to go. It doesn't seem to be related to DSR's or feedback.

Check it out for yourself: Jewellery and Watches >> Childrens Jewellery >> Select Best Match >> Select Auctions Only >> Go to last page (currently page 6 / 7).

Do these sellers realise they are on the last page even though they are in the last hour of their auction?
I thought having an auction was a way to get your stuff noticed regardless of best match.

I have contacted ebay via live help and email (I have problems with my phone so can't ring) and all they tell me is best match is a secret formula blah blah. So how can I report this and have it taken seriously?  What does it take for ebay to actually notice or admit there is a technical problem? 

The responses I have had are laughable.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: How to Report Issues and get Ebay to actually listen?

Ebay dont listen - they dont need to, as far as they are concerned their money is rolling it so it's working. Contacting them is difficult and when you do get hold of someone they stand behind their standard spiels bla bla bla.

Ebay are not interested in providing the standard of customer service that we sellers are expected to deliver.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: How to Report Issues and get Ebay to actually listen?

The money will soon stop rolling in if the buyer can't find what they want

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply