How to be a seller on ebay without products? Thanks

Hi there,

Was wondering to know if anyone could give me some tips about starting an ebay business without having any products?Please

Where could I find products to sell without having to stock and sending the products?

Any help will be appreciate!

Thanks

JG

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to be a seller on ebay without products? Thanks

I sell kisses by blowing them to my customers but I mainly have them dropshipped out of China

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

air guitars

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

qantax
Community Member

try Scotch MistSmiley LOL

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

I sell kisses by blowing them to my customers but I mainly have them dropshipped out of China

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
I mainly sell empty envelops when I have no stock or offer hugs to all my customers and an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on.
Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Dehydrated water for camping trips.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Hii there.

I'm guessing you mean start a business where you list the products, but do not physically handle storing them, packing them or shipping them?

Google something like "drop shipping" to get started.

But be aware that eBay buyers do not as a rule like buying products where the location of the product is not honestly stated.

So, if you are in Sydney, but your goods are in China, and being "drop shipped" to Australian buyers from there, state that in your listings the goods are shipped from China.

Otherwise you may have buyers unhappy that they are waiting for goods for longer than they expect.

Also be honest on the time it will take for a buyer to receive their item if it's being shipped in from overseas.

Good luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

ebay1.jpg

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:
Hii there.

I'm guessing you mean start a business where you list the products, but do not physically handle storing them, packing them or shipping them?

Google something like "drop shipping" to get started.

But be aware that eBay buyers do not as a rule like buying products where the location of the product is not honestly stated.

So, if you are in Sydney, but your goods are in China, and being "drop shipped" to Australian buyers from there, state that in your listings the good are shipped from China.

Other wise you may have buyers unhappy that they are waiting for goods for longer than they expect.

Also be honest on the time it will take for a buyer to receive their item if it's beiong shipped in from overseas.

Good luck.

teacherspetav.jpg

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

eBay auction The Meaning Of Life.jpg

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply