How to change SENT status of item?

In my rush, I have marked an item as SENT when infact it hasn't been as buyer is yet to pay. Is there a way to change this status at all? I'm sure you used to be able to just reverse/untick this option, but can't once again find out how?  any help appreciated please as I don't want the buyer to think, oh goodie she has sent without me having to pay LOL

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

UPDATE:  THANKS TO THOSE THAT REPLIED...(SEE MY PREVIOUS POST AS TO WHY IT WASN'T WORKING THE WAY YOU SUGGESTED).....BUT I HAVE SINCE RESOLVED THE ISSUE....I CLICKED AND OPENDED THE ACTUAL LISTING RATHER THAN WORK IN THE SUMMARY AND LOW AND BEHOLD THE "MARK AS UNSENT" OPTION WAS THERE SO ALL GOOD NOW. 

Cheers

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi - You can go to the drop down box at the right of the item in the sold section and on the menu there is UnMark as payment received. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Go to the drop-down box previously mentioned and un-mark it as "Sent".

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Hi - You can go to the drop down box at the right of the item in the sold section and on the menu there is MARK NOT SENT

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I think the way yopu mention was on the old layout which you may have but I have this silly newer layout (maybe for past month) I have a drop down section on left of the item, but no option for UNSENT is there? like it used to be on the other layout....which I could revert back somehow as I knew my way around that one LOL

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

UPDATE:  THANKS TO THOSE THAT REPLIED...(SEE MY PREVIOUS POST AS TO WHY IT WASN'T WORKING THE WAY YOU SUGGESTED).....BUT I HAVE SINCE RESOLVED THE ISSUE....I CLICKED AND OPENDED THE ACTUAL LISTING RATHER THAN WORK IN THE SUMMARY AND LOW AND BEHOLD THE "MARK AS UNSENT" OPTION WAS THERE SO ALL GOOD NOW. 

Cheers

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply