Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is ebay ending my listings???

I understand the duplicate listing policy, but I had several pairs of earrings, all completely different colours and just realised they were cancelled by ebay, I was not even notified by ebay. I also had some hoops in different sizes (same style, jus...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay postage label and incorrect address question

Hello,Buyer bought and paid for item Friday night. I printed label and packed parcel ready to post either today (Sunday) or Monday. Buyer gets in touch last night to say the address on file with ebay and paypal is incorrect and have I posted yet. I a...

Quite the entrepreneur!

I sold a vintage but never used three piece tea set for $50 including postage which cost me $17.It was made by my sister in ceramic class some years ago and I knew it to be unused.The buyer messaged me after she received it and demanded a full refund...

• 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to change SENT status of item?

In my rush, I have marked an item as SENT when infact it hasn't been as buyer is yet to pay. Is there a way to change this status at all? I'm sure you used to be able to just reverse/untick this option, but can't once again find out how? any help app...

Buying Australian items

I have found that if I am looking for say brooches, if I just put in brooches after about 4 listting the rest are from China etc. If I put in Brooches Australia it takes over 20 listings before I get listings from China etc. Why? No wonder our sales ...

apple ipad

i soldan ipad and a buy wants a refund, i ain't a shop, it still in great working condition

Anyone else having listing issues?

I've been relisting unsold items, and got 13 out of 25 up there no problem. No. 14 - and it's a no go. I've re-booted, cleared cache and cookies, tried with Chrome, then tried with Firefox - all I get when I click on the 'continue' button is 'Page no...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my buyer is unable to pay for item...

When she has attempted to pay she receives the message "The sellers cant accept payments right now. Contact them for help." anybody has any experience with and how to resolve it? cheers.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Down 70% in sales compared to last year

Hi everyone, Hope you are all well I don't know about everyone else but my sales are practically non existent. I have been selling full time on eBay for the last 5 years, I have another store which is my main store but sales are non existent. I don't...

BUYER EDITED TOTAL Why & How?

Gday All... Checked my Bank account tonight as I had a couple of Bank Deposit Payments due... One showed as Interbank Deposit for $10 (tomorrow it should have more details)I have one outstanding amount left for $10.35, so went and checked the Sales R...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi all.. a Chinese seller has stuffed me around...

Ordered an item, was given what would seem an untrackable tracking number, started messaging seller, asked for the item to be resent, item didn't get sent, was offered a refund in 48 hours, accepted that, never happened. Have been in contact with sel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful