How to change the cycle of my ebay invoice?

Hello Everyone,

I just would like inquire if it is possible to change the cycle of my ebay invoice? It is currently computing at every 15th of the month. It is making accounting work a bit of a hassle and I was wondering if it is possible to change it to 1st-30th?

Cheers,

Gabriel

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No, I don't think so....but contact eBay....Help & Contact (bottom of the page).....for definitive answer

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

That is when everyone is invoiced by ebay - its so that they receive payment before end of month.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@sparrow2207 wrote:

That is when everyone is invoiced by ebay - its so that they receive payment before end of month.

There are two different invoice cycles.

OP please also note the following below, cut and paste from site map http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/payment-due-date.html

Payment due dates

The date your payment is due depends on your invoice date:

If your invoice date is... Payment is due by...

The 15th of the month

The 15th of the next month

The last day of the month

The last day of the next month

The date we create your invoice depends on when you created your account, and can't be changed. We also can't change your payment due date.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

If it's just a matter of having a single month's total, those records are actually kept by eBay  - my invoices are generated in the middle of the month as well, but if I check my sales reports and archives (via Sales Reports Plus -  a feature with Selling Manager Pro) it's broken down both monthly and weekly, rather than according to the billing cycle.

I'm not 100% certain if the same kind of reports are available in the standard Selling Manager subscription, but the Pro version is free with a store, or $9.95 per month without a store. 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

If your invoice is 15th of month payment is required before end of that month NOT the next.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@lizzyamelia wrote:

If your invoice is 15th of month payment is required before end of that month NOT the next.

The infor I posted is direct from eBay site help.

Automatic payments are taken on or around the 15 days after the invoice is issued.

Technically according to policy  your account is actually not due until a full month passes.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply