How to find how many parcels you've sent through MyPost Business

pnc75
Community Member

Hi,

I've been unsuccessfully trying to find how many parcels I've sent weekly though Mypost Business. Is anyone able to help? TIA.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@pnc75 wrote:

Hi,

I've been unsuccessfully trying to find how many parcels I've sent weekly though Mypost Business. Is anyone able to help? TIA.

I can't find a weekly summary,  but if you go to Dashboard,  Send and Save, and look at current savinds it tells you your band and current yearly volumes.

Thats the best I can find, and would love to know weekly as well, but AP aren't that useful

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks for your help. I'll give it a go now. Looks like the only way might be to keep a paper copy ourselves.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

PS, History in the same tab, tells you what bands you have being on, but again not a reall breakdown.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Yeah, tried that too. Looks like its paper & pen! Not too onerous, I was just hoping it might all be there on the website. 🙂

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

If it is just ebay stuff the information will be in your  selling summary. All parcels come with tracking etc. so the info will also be in your tracking records. If you mail over the counter at AP the receipts will also have the info. 

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks chameleon. Yes I'd thought of the receipts. Might have to trawl though them. There's ebay, but other things as well. Thank you for trying to help. Very much appreciated.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Look at tracking. That gives you information of all parcels sent, and dates, back a fair way. Well over a year, at least.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

If you're going to trawl through history, your My Post history is a better place to do it - the basic history will have date and number of parcels in the order. If you switch over to "track" you can also get a total count relatively easily for a bit over a year - it shows 10 per page as the default, so just multiply the page count (less 1) by 10, then go to the last page and see how many are there.

eg I have 205 pages of history in "track", so 204 x 10 = 2040, 205th page has 9 parcels, so a total of 2049 parcels since 3rd August 2020. 

Note: there may be cancelled orders in there, but, so accuracy won't be 100% if you've ever done that.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Under  history, change the number per page from 10  to  100, find the date you want to go back to and then count back.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply