How to prevent buyer from paying for items individually on a combined invoice

I sent a buyer a combined invoice for 4 items but they paid for each item individually. Can I prevent this from happening?

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

I'll tell ya what, I'll make it easy on for you and make the following apology my last response to you in this thread. I'll even issue you with a "yes sir! no sir! anything you say, sir!" (it's sarcastic, but you're free to ignore that so that you can feel in control of my posting capacity for a little while) and further exlpain some comments I made in my first post in this thread, in case the OP wasn't sure what I referring to when I mentioned needing a tutorial for checking out on eBay. 

To the OP, buyers can checkout all items together on the app (that's one of the more common causes of separate payments, especially after an invoice is issued), but they either have to view eBay in a browser (not the app) and switch to the Classic Site version of eBay, or (probably simpler) I believe if they hit the 'Pay Now' button on the email of the invoice, the items stay combined (as per the advice from bakeandfry in a thread yesterday). 

And to you joe, the promised apology - I'm sorry I'm too hard for you to handle. 

Message 21 of 46
Latest reply

Interpersonal dispute .

Message 22 of 46
Latest reply

please stick to the post  thanks lyndal , everybody has an opinion ,it does not have to be the same as yours or anybody else. now dg posted that i was wrong ,whats that called.

Message 23 of 46
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

please i dont want to say it again please keep to the ops post thanks  dont address to me. thanks  goading me wont work i am a stumond person , hows that for spelling.

To answer your specific question.....that spelling does not make any sense at all.

And who is goading you?

Message 24 of 46
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

please stick to the post  thanks lyndal , everybody has an opinion ,it does not have to be the same as yours or anybody else. now dg posted that i was wrong ,whats that called.

It has nothing to do with the exchange between you and DG.   You were extremely rude to tippy.

Message 25 of 46
Latest reply

i will repeat one more time ,dont talk to me  you or any of your group. simple  now who will talk next. 

Message 26 of 46
Latest reply

Joe,You have made this thread about everything but the OP.

Please read the last post on this thread,

taking notice of who it was addressed to

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/IS-A-BONE-A-BONE/m-p/1858577#U1858577

Message 27 of 46
Latest reply

that was not for me stawka  what was said from my post ,lol  lol  lol   lol  

now i know why you use that name.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 28 of 46
Latest reply

The moderator always addresses the post to the particular poster.

Yes, it was for you.

Message 29 of 46
Latest reply

yes boss   could you tell me which post     .

Message 30 of 46
Latest reply