How to report buyer's feedback extortion email (Pick up Items)

Sold some items that were pick up. Buyer paid cash and picked up the items on Saturday.

Received an email today saying she doesn't like the items and wants a refund or will not be leaving positive feedback,

Buyer had the opportunity to inspect the items on pick up. There is nothing wrong with them, she just doesn't like them. 

In my book this is feedback extortion but I can't find anywhere to report the email.

anyone know where the report button is?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Here ya go kidz:-

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/feedback-policies/feedback-extortion-policy?id=4230

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks Padi 🙂

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks again Padi.

As I suspected, the moment I emailed the buyer stating returns are not accepted as the opportunity to inspect and cancel if not satisfied  was at the time of pick up, she left a horrible lying negative feedback comment.

Spoke to ebay and not only did they agree it was feedback extortion and removed the neg, I also asked them to remove the positive feedback I left for her, which they said ordinarily they don't remove positive feedback but under the circumstances they were happy to remove the positive fb.

Exactly the reason I don't leave feedback until I've received it first, however in this case I did leave fb first and alas copped a big fat neg in return.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

I like that the positive was removed - a nice surprise. 🙂

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

WOW! I'm so surprised they removed the positive you left. Suck eggs to the buyer! I never leave FB until it's given for that reason.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Very glad to hear

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Great outcome kidz - I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the buyer saw the neg was removed, and the positve as well. true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Generally I wait, but thought she seemed "nice" so left glowing FB. Never again. After I get FB, I will then reciprocate 🙂

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Me too!

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply