How to report buyer's feedback extortion email (Pick up Items)

Sold some items that were pick up. Buyer paid cash and picked up the items on Saturday.

Received an email today saying she doesn't like the items and wants a refund or will not be leaving positive feedback,

Buyer had the opportunity to inspect the items on pick up. There is nothing wrong with them, she just doesn't like them. 

In my book this is feedback extortion but I can't find anywhere to report the email.

anyone know where the report button is?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Nice result Kidz. Good to see. 

Someone at eBay has that which is not so common anymore.

We leave FB once an item is paid for. So far, so good. FB now or later has always been a bit conflicting for me. Need to give it a bit more thought.

Anyway, good luck to you 🙂

Melina.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Great result kidz. Smiley Very Happy

Clubs - kidz sells more everyday items and probably more prone to noobs.

You sell items to a very conservative consumer hence unlikely to get noobs n numpties. Smiley Wink

Don't think you need to rethink your strategy.

image host
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@clubesquire wrote:

We leave FB once an item is paid for. So far, so good. FB now or later has always been a bit conflicting for me. Need to give it a bit more thought.

I leave feedback after I've sent the item and if anything isn't right after they receive the item and they try

anything "shonky" I can always leave follow up feedback:

https://pages.ebay.com.au/services/forum/feedback.html?ssPageName=comm:f:f:AU

That will always stand out and IMHO is the better option to show that something went wrong after they received

it,(it also allows you to add their user ID as a warning to others).

No one reads all the positive comments that a seller can leave but they will be drawn to any feedback

comment that's has had a reply as it stand out,good.gif

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply