Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International mailing options

It's terrible frustrating when listing formats constantly change. This morning, yet another format, and I cannot see how to select the countries I will mail to. The only option given is "Worldwide". HELP! Many thanks in advance to anyone who can advi...

Sending contact details after Buyer purchased Items.

My Buyer has bought 2 items & wishes to pick up & make payment via "Cash only". Is it now safe to now advise her of my phone contact & address without being given a 7 day suspension? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Revenge feedback and eBay policy loopholes

I have been the victiom of revenge feedback by a very nasty and decptive eBay member. I have reported the full thing to eBay and they say they will take action, but the only way I could get rid of the unwarranted revenge feedback was to cancell the s...

buyer wins auction with no intention of collection

Recently sold at auction a large item (1.5tones - 30ft length) as local pickup 'as is where is' .Customer wins auction makes no queries before during or after auction. Pays for item and then wants a refund. He has walked out of the three auction wins...

Misrepresentation

We've are still fairly new, really, and plagued in our area of interest by the plethora of misinformation and misrepresentation we come across here on eBay, and of course, elsewhere. I do most of the listings. The boys hand me a pipe with a bit of pa...

new Ebay listing policies for sellers

So Ebay wants sellers to remove all contact info and external links from our store and listings. 2 months ago they wanted active content removed which was a costly and time consuming task. Now we have to remove all contact info! We spend more time an...

Best Delivery Message I've Seen

It's no secret that I don't like sellers that use Registered Post but don't bother to mention it in the listing. (I am too slow getting to the door - with my walker frame - and I can't drive to the post office to collect the parcel). So I have starte...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Customer opened a case for an item he damaged

Hi, I just wanted a little bit of advice because I've never experienced this before. I've had return requests in the past but they've all been easy to resolve and haven't caused me any issues. I had a customer request to return an item to me which he...

Need help with mother's jewellery

I have some pieces from my mother's estate and am at a loss as to value and how to describe them. I know the second one is crystal. Could any one please help? Many thanks.

IMG_1710.JPG IMG_1715.JPG IMG_1719.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment for PICKUP ONLY item

Hi allI have been a member of Ebay and Paypal for many years and although a regular user I am more ofter a buyer. I have recently sold a large item that was PICKUP ONLY and because I cant provide a tracking number my funds will be held PENDING for 21...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EBay sent a buyer who lodged a return request a return sticker without giving me a chance to respond

I have been a 100% EBay seller for many years. I sold a camera and lens to a buyer on a No Return Auction.It was photographed and listed completly and honestly.However did not mention that the lens was missing a lens cap in the listing, as I thought ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful