Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Am I being scammed

Hi all, First time poster so hope this is going in the right place. I recently sold 22 of the same item (some items I purchased overseas after seeing a small opening in the local market). Anyway I was contacted by the winner of one of the items (a ne...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed setting up postage calculations

Hi,Im trying to set up a new listing and offer combined postage for multiple items. I have set up a rates table (see attache pic) with 7.95 as the base rate for the item and then once the purchaser adds more than 8 of the item into their cart (which ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Zero feedback sales mystery

Interested to know if anyone else has noticed a spike in sales from buyers with zero feedback. What makes them extra curious is the ebay ids are long strings of letters and numbers in a gobbledegook fasion eg fhfjghtyt767ehshdgy08 - unlike your usual...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Childish and annoying

There's nothing new about this and it's been done to death, but it's really getting on my nerves. I've been active chatting with customers again, potential customers and also some fellow sellers. Those warning messages have started again. I find it a...

Resolved! Question about listing as Pick Up only

So a bottle of perfume I listed sold yesterday. I listed it as pick up only since I know you're not allowed to post it through AP but my buyer's address indicates that they are from Victoria and I am in NSW. I've never purchaed anything as pick up be...

Resolved! pay with money order'

has anyone had someone offer to paqy via money order and how would that work? how do i stop someone buying the item before i recieve the money? i can delete the listing of course then relist it but i can see how the buyer can buy.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! changing bank deposit to paypal

hi, sold an item and buyer chose bank deposit now whants to pay with paypal but says he no longer has that option, can i change it?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebays new policies

Recently, a customer posted negative feedback, breaking our 100% feedback rate, I have fought hard to maintain this 100% feedback rate. The customers issue was unjustified, stating in the feedback for the GoPro selfie stick that the remote control th...

International mailing options

It's terrible frustrating when listing formats constantly change. This morning, yet another format, and I cannot see how to select the countries I will mail to. The only option given is "Worldwide". HELP! Many thanks in advance to anyone who can advi...

Sending contact details after Buyer purchased Items.

My Buyer has bought 2 items & wishes to pick up & make payment via "Cash only". Is it now safe to now advise her of my phone contact & address without being given a 7 day suspension? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Revenge feedback and eBay policy loopholes

I have been the victiom of revenge feedback by a very nasty and decptive eBay member. I have reported the full thing to eBay and they say they will take action, but the only way I could get rid of the unwarranted revenge feedback was to cancell the s...

buyer wins auction with no intention of collection

Recently sold at auction a large item (1.5tones - 30ft length) as local pickup 'as is where is' .Customer wins auction makes no queries before during or after auction. Pays for item and then wants a refund. He has walked out of the three auction wins...