Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic relistings no longer free?

Checked my Account a few days back - about $25 in fees for the current billing month. Checked it a few minutes ago - it's jumped up to $175! The only items listed in the last week have been a whole bunch of items which expired and auto-relisted - I t...

Resolved! Returned to Sender

What happens when an item is returned to the sender/seller due to the buyer not changing their Paypal address? Im asking this on behalf of my daughter. Thank you

remove buyers restrictions help

i went in and changed the buyer restrictions which i did not set to start off with, it was limiting people to one item in ten days.But buyers still say they cannot bid on another item.

Disclosing Contact Details on Ebay

What is the general opinion on Ebays Policy regarding the disclosure of contact details.I recently had a few high priced items including a motor behicle advertised on ebay and when interested parties wanted to come and inspect the item I tried to sen...

Netfix tax

Hello everyone. I wish to ask more experienced sellers about this Netfix tax. I sell my own things here sometimes and have not been selling for a while now. I heard about this new Netfix tax. Do I have to pay it, if I sell my preowned things on Ebay ...

What the funt, eBay?!

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Attention!In general, listings with a low Buy-It-Now price but comparably high postage price can mislead buyers about the total cost of an item.Please take a moment to review your listing and lower y...

Resolved! Qualifying as a Powerseller?

Hey all, Does anybody know what the criteria of becoming a powerseller is nowadays? If you click on powerseller it just takes you to a redirected page about being a top rated seller. There is a help page about powerselling, but it's regarding the USA...

Selling a Item

Hi, i'm trying to list an item. I use the sell button on the menu, input item name and when i press sell it it does nothing. Thanks

Am I being scammed

Hi all, First time poster so hope this is going in the right place. I recently sold 22 of the same item (some items I purchased overseas after seeing a small opening in the local market). Anyway I was contacted by the winner of one of the items (a ne...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed setting up postage calculations

Hi,Im trying to set up a new listing and offer combined postage for multiple items. I have set up a rates table (see attache pic) with 7.95 as the base rate for the item and then once the purchaser adds more than 8 of the item into their cart (which ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful