I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF SO I

I THINK THIS IS DISGUSTING AND A VERY LOW ACT. I DONT WANT TO SEE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON ITEMS WHILE IM BROWSING TO BUY THINGS ON EBAY. I REPORTED THIS MATTER ALREADY ONCE BEFORE AND THE PERSON SAID IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT IT WAS A WHILE BACK I REPORTED THIS MATTER. NO SELLER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SELL SOCKS ON EBAY WITH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. THERE ARE SOME PPL WHO FIND OFFENSIVE F WORDS EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE AND I AM ONE OF THOSE PPL. THIS SHOULD BE HIGHLY ILLEGAL THIS MATTER. 

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO BROWSE SOCKS AND SEE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON THEM?

Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF SO I

Please do not yell at people here

We are all simply buyers and sellers such as you are

I am more offended at people screaming at others who have nothing to do with the matter

Message 2 of 75
Latest reply

Crikey - it's just socks.

I wouldn't buy clothing with offensive words.  But the thought that someone out there thinks socks with rude words could be a big seller does make me laugh.

Message 3 of 75
Latest reply

Is this a joke?

I have to ask, because your entire premise is that "things I don't like shouldn't be allowed", and then went on to insinuate if someone does like something you don't, they are not in their right mind?

I feel like your username and post content is a troll set-up.

Most seniors don't use "PPL", either. Not any of the ones I know, anyways.

If you're genuine, and have a better justification than "I don't like it blech"  then I'll contemplate providing a more considered reply. 

Message 4 of 75
Latest reply

@enigmabearr wrote:

THERE ARE SOME PPL WHO FIND OFFENSIVE F WORDS EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE AND I AM ONE OF THOSE PPL.

Can I suggest you never ever go on Facebook then - you'd end up chucking your 'puter out of closest the window.

internet01.gif

Spoiler
I've even heard people use those horrible words in the street.........................
Spoiler
...............so you're not safe there either...................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 75
Latest reply

Can we assume you either don't go to your local, youth infested, mall, or you walk around with your eyes shut?

Message 6 of 75
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

It's just a word, like any other word, composed of letters.

Get over it.

Image result for i don't like it meme

(Feedback is also full of yelling)

Message 7 of 75
Latest reply

Someone's not putting facinorous on socks again are they ?.................. giggle.gif

image host
Message 8 of 75
Latest reply

I thought it was firetruck, but my eyes aren't what they were.

Message 9 of 75
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I thought it was firetruck, but my eyes aren't what they were.

This is a facinorous firetruck................................

land cruiser etc 002.jpg

Spoiler
...................and an Akita's ar$e.........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 75
Latest reply