Why is my items not searchable in the USA even though i ship there?

saverparadise
Community Member

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

No idea but your claims about what 2 of those products of yours can do are rather er um interesting.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I think you have to list them on the USA site. I seem to remember reading about something like that a long time ago.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Your shipping exclusions include North America and every other country apart from Australia and new Zealand.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@jfmgray wrote:

Your shipping exclusions include North America and every other country apart from Australia and new Zealand.

Not seeing that on any item that I looked at at random although some listings differ from others.

Item location: Singapore, Singapore

Posting to: Australia, United States

Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, PO Box

Item location: Selangor, Malaysia

Posting to: Worldwide

Excludes: Africa, Central America and Caribbean, South America, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, PO Box
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You have 30 items out of 85 visible on the US site. I'm guessing the others aren't visible for the reasons already mentioned.......you have them blocked by mistake.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply