Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

removing active content and contact details from listings

It seems Ebay are determined to put their product details in my listing even though I don't want it. My bidder withdrew their bid as the Ebay product details were very misleading and seemed to imply that the item I was selling was not the one I descr...

Resolved! is this a con?

buyer buys my item, i send it to his PO Box.with tracking.it was showing it was delivered to his PO Box at 6:59am today awaiting collection.i presume that means the box being too big for his PO Box it was carded for pickup inside the PO. now the guy ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage

Can I post an item using the ebay mailing address or do I have to use the paypal receipt address? What are the consequences if they are different to each other? Is it written as policy anywhere?I have been searching and tried asking ebay chat but jus...

Paypal payments pending / on hold :/

Hi, as of yesterday paypal are now placing payments to me 'on hold' due to 'higher than usual risk'. Not sure if it was my increased selling volume lately or the fact I sold a Samsung Phone, but the next payment after that for a computer part was als...

Ask seller a question

On my selling account, I often get customers asking questions regarding my items (mostly clothing) and when I answer them, I always tick the little box that ask "do you want to post on the listing so other buyers can read" but lately despite ticking ...

Orders page glitch?

Anyone else getting a problem on their orders page?Just had an email of a sale, and when I look at the overview page, it shows 1 order, but when I click on it, there's nothing there. Seems like a bit of a glitchy day today.

Australian Postage - Sellers

I am finding it difficult to use the ebay postage tools when selling. It appears that i am including free postage when i am not. the tool set for postage seems complicated and hard to use, is anyone else having difficulty with the postage tools?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not sure what to do next

On another ID, a buyer purchased a BNWT jacket a couple of weeks ago, and left glowing feedback after receiving it. A few days later on 19/4 I received a formal ebay return request, on the basis the jacket was 'defective' because there were loose thr...

If you do something outside the rules do you think there really be any repercussions from ebay

like adding a 2nd catrgory so customers could use the promo code for that category to get 10% off. For instance a tennis racquet bag and then put it in health and beauty to get access to the current 10% off PREP10 code. eBay item number: 112567727696...

Why is seller performance so easy to go below standard and so difficult to get back?

I’ve been a top rated seller for a very long time, just recently I’ve been below seller standard and I can’t seem to get it back above standard again. Why does eBay make it so easy to loose and so difficult to get back? How do you go from high perfor...