Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

non response of buyer

What is the protocol when a buyer pays for an item but then doesn't respond to any further communications regarding the pick-up of the item they purchased? I clearly said it was pick-up only as it was a used boxed game - they seemed happy to bid and ...

Help Problem Printing with with a Dymo 4XL

Hi I am having a problem with printing with a Dymo 4XL I can only get it to print on about a quarter of the label .I can not for the life find a way to change it. Some help would be very much appreciated. I can print it fine from the Aust Post web si...

Resolved! Buy It Now

Is there a best time of day to list "Buy it Now" items? I sometimes list straightaway which could be mid morning or late afternoon.I know in theory that buyers can buy at anytime,but is evening the best time to start a listing? This is only for "Buy ...

Postage Rate Tables with Local Pickup

I have successfully set up the Postage Rate Tables on our listings... we offer a flat rate which differs per region. However, I can't get the "Local Pickup" option to appear on our listings when the Postage Rate Tables are in use. If I remove the Pos...

non pay bidder

Final price: AU $1,550.00 (Auction) 202288486353 18-Apr-18 15:12:33 AEST Final Value fee AU $168.80 I will delete my eBay account if you take the $168.80 the buyer did not pay so there is no money in my bank account.

Hacked account scam

Just thought I would share, so others know what dangers are out there. I got this message today after making a sale: Hello I am sorry, my ebay has been hacked last week and it is all sorted but I havent changed my address back yet so please dont send...

They are fiddling again - email headers

Yep I know it fiddle friday. Just notice my emails from ebay have a new header. It used to say Your item sold and then the item ttile ...now it says Sale confirmed with a little graphic next to it (Cant make out what it is ...maybe a dollar bill with...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

New Ebay sale email alert (with angel wings!)

On todays email sale alerts, the email header now has a little graphic of a wad of money with angel wings.For some reason I keep picturing that money flying off to Ebay for fees intead of my bank account, but I guess it looks cute.

No Returns Policy

Sorry guys but I feel a little confused about having a No Returns Policy. Can someone please explain how you can have this when EBay appear to just do as they please. Have read a few threads but they so seem confusing especially when they are in answ...

removing active content and contact details from listings

It seems Ebay are determined to put their product details in my listing even though I don't want it. My bidder withdrew their bid as the Ebay product details were very misleading and seemed to imply that the item I was selling was not the one I descr...

Resolved! is this a con?

buyer buys my item, i send it to his PO Box.with tracking.it was showing it was delivered to his PO Box at 6:59am today awaiting collection.i presume that means the box being too big for his PO Box it was carded for pickup inside the PO. now the guy ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage

Can I post an item using the ebay mailing address or do I have to use the paypal receipt address? What are the consequences if they are different to each other? Is it written as policy anywhere?I have been searching and tried asking ebay chat but jus...

Paypal payments pending / on hold :/

Hi, as of yesterday paypal are now placing payments to me 'on hold' due to 'higher than usual risk'. Not sure if it was my increased selling volume lately or the fact I sold a Samsung Phone, but the next payment after that for a computer part was als...