Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is seller performance so easy to go below standard and so difficult to get back?

I’ve been a top rated seller for a very long time, just recently I’ve been below seller standard and I can’t seem to get it back above standard again. Why does eBay make it so easy to loose and so difficult to get back? How do you go from high perfor...

Resolved! What is my eBay status as a seller , eg private or power or business.

I was invited to list 10 items in March with no fees ie either listing or FV. This was offered to those who have not been on ebay for at least a year and are new or casual users of eBay. I have now listed my 10 items and have another 11 items ready t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Super Sunday - pay a maximum of $1 in fees

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/6205 https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5801 These are both showing in my promo section but the items I just relisted came off the first one (6205). I still have my 40 so it's not using them. "Items must be ...

Do you think ebay is getting greedy charging 10 pecent

I sold something for 150 bucks plus 20 bucks postage... i got charge a 5 fee for what i dont know so i will get 165 in account of the 150 plus postage... ebay wants 17 bucks im not even sur what the 5 dollar fee is and it looks like they want a pecen...

selling seeds.

hi,does anyone know if you can resell seeds on ebay in australia only ?I know there is certain states you cannot post to.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WooCommerce or Shopify?

I currently sell on ebay and have my own website hosted through Freesites.I am thinking of changing my website over to an ecommerce site and have been researching and tossing up between WooCommerce (Word Press) or Shopify.The main reason I want to ch...

How are people offering 3 day Guarenteed Delivery??

3 Day Guarenteed delivery is completely unfair to sellers. No one can guarentee a delivery time when Australia Post (a company that received over 1 million complaints last year) has a monopoly on the Australian Postal service. It's even worse if you ...

No $1 SUNDAY today???

Has the $1 Sunday promo finished? It is always on my ebay at exactly midnight, but not tonight Well it has been going since November or December, so I guess it has to end sooner or later.

Question for folks who sell internationally

Just wondering if folks who sell overseas have much go 'missing'. Thinking abou opening up to sell OS but being small untracked letter items I am just wondering how much I am likely to loose! Thanks for your time.

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! how do ebay sellers still make money on cheap items after shipping?

As title suggests, I'm wondering how sellers based in Australia can still make money on a cheap item that costs around $5 with free shipping considering shipping fees with Auspost? Do they send the items by letter? Even so to ship the letter will cos...

Resolved! Unpaid item case changed ?

Just went to unpaid item case to see when it can be opened and a note popped up. "An unpaid item case can be opened 2 days after the transaction date". I list some items on the USA site and this was sold on the USA site.Wondering if anyone has tried ...