Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A Positive ebay story for a change.

The forums can get a bit depressing with all of the ebay problems and sellers threatening to pack their bags and leave, so I thought I would share a bit of ebay fun I,ve had in the past few days. ( yes there is still some there if you look hard enoug...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 13 Helpful

Refund Postage tickbox - new?

I had a buyer who opened a case saying she bought the wrong item and requested a return to which I approved. The item was purchased at $34.99 + $8.99 postage. I received the item back and went to the case to refund her. First option was something abo...

Latest eBay promotion: Super Sundays, Sell for $1

Apparently available to all eBay.com.au sellers: https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5801 In my Promotional Offers tab, it states: 1 Day Only: Pay $1 When you Sell!List as many items for free and only pay $1 in Final Value Fees per item. Learn Mor...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic Ebay contact

Well they won't like this but who cares, this site is a joke, Ebay seems to be doing all it can to avoid the responsibility of members being able to contact them in a reasonable manner, this is done by putting solutions that more often than not lead ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Item Photography

Good afternoon all, I hope some of you have the day off and are enjoying life. This is a much 'lighter' subject to most handled in here, but noneltheless, presenting your items in the best possible way is very important. Probably more important than ...

Resolved! sold my first Sunday Prmo item

Hello every one. I sold my first "Sunday promo for FV $1" item this week. Went in to my eBay fees to find an amount of $1.10!!! I am a casual buyer and so have never paid GST - is this what the extra 10c is about? Thanks in advance

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Did feedback before clicked posted now not able to....

Hi All, Coming back into eBay after 4 years I am finding all the bell and whistles and hoops that are now involved..... Thanks to everyone who has been replying to my other questions, I am very grateful to each of you. I posted an item yesterday and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Quicklist tool

Has anyone tried this and if so what do you think of it? TIA. Ebay promo message: It's now even easier to sell on eBay with QuickList! We've kept all the features you know and love and made them even better. Try it now and list in 60 seconds - it's t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photos

Can anyone help?. I use a small Olympus camera for my photos, nothing special but quite adequate for my needs.I find the present format for photos on Ebay excellent.There is one problem I do have and that is with the cropping option. When I try to cr...

Resolved! printing separate labels for multiple items purchased together.

Just wondering....if a buyer purchased several items but made one payment (no combined postage) is it possible to print separate labels and post each item separately? In the past I have found that "print label" brings up all items made in the one pay...

Super Sunday Promo

Is anyone else not gettting the email for the Promo? I had issues over the last few weeks, contacted support and was told I could list my items and request a credit. Last Sunday still couldn't activate the Promo, contacted support again, now they're ...