Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! printing separate labels for multiple items purchased together.

Just wondering....if a buyer purchased several items but made one payment (no combined postage) is it possible to print separate labels and post each item separately? In the past I have found that "print label" brings up all items made in the one pay...

Super Sunday Promo

Is anyone else not gettting the email for the Promo? I had issues over the last few weeks, contacted support and was told I could list my items and request a credit. Last Sunday still couldn't activate the Promo, contacted support again, now they're ...

Once upon a time

....in purchaser view, a listing would show the number of watchers the item had. I'm noticing not now, or is it something that can be turned on and off? Just curious folks Melina.

faulty listing

Hi there I've listed earrings this morning. Someone has committed to buy it, but it's not sitting in her checkout for payment. She's tried 3 times. Please advise. Thanks. Ilse

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing packing slip template problem

On my packing slip I have my address in the top right hand side with my name and PO Box.Ebay tells me that all part of the template are editable, and I am trying to change my personal name to the name of my shop, but every time I submit it, it gives ...

How to get eBay to reverse a seller restriction

Hi all, i am seeking some imput as to how to get ebay to reverse a seller restriction placed upon me, i received the below from them; "we have decided that your account will remain indefinitely restricted from selling. We have taken this action out o...

So Much For "3 Strikes and You're Out"

Sold an item, heard nothing from the buyer, no response to emails, so have opened a dispute. Checked out her feedback and woah.... 9 NON PAYING PURCHASES Mine will make number 10 and i bet eBay do jack sh!t!!!

Automating eBay with eParcel

Hi We have recently started using Australia Post's eParcel service where we type in each order, and our PC prints out the postal labels. I'm wondering if anyone has tried using any software programmes to automatically enter the buyer info into eParce...

Resolved! Unpaid Item

If a buyer has gone through checkout, as in they selected they would pay via bank deposit, then don't actually pay, is there any way to open an unpaid item dispute? It's been nearly 2 weeks since she went through checkout, but the money has never app...

unpaid item

cant open an unpaid item ...system keeps requesting i nominate the item ...i do so biut ebay continues to go round in circles

shop logo missing

When I click on my items I have noticed ny Shop Logom is missing, anyone else having this problem?.......................... John

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hijacked account?

I saw some of these listings a while back, can't remember if it was the same UK seller or not though. VERY suspect IMHO. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/XC-Ford-Fairmont-GXL-Cobra-Tribute/173259458132?hash=item2857118654:g:cycAAOSwqHdayVS9 And this one. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful