Re-listing when option not ticked

Why do my listings re-list, even though the "Automatic Relist" box is not ticked???

Its annoying, because I would obviously prefer to list using the Weekend offer ($1 final value fee).

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I'm the opposite! I WANT my listings to auto relist but after 8 relistings, the box is no longer ticked and when I tick it, it won't stay ticked.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

miner, try going to the drop down menu to the right of items and select end auto relists.

kitty, after you have listed then try revising, then tick the box and submit revisions.

image host
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

As auto-relists run to 8 (up from 3) it is not surprising the option is unavailable after you use them all.

You have a store. You get at least 600 listings per month included in the cost. With 8 relists on 30 day BINs that gives potentially 5400 listings. You have 423 listings.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I know, I'm greedy! 😀
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@kitty-kat-kollection wrote:
I know, I'm greedy! 😀

No.  It makes no sense whatsoever.

You get 600 free with the cost of the store, yet you only have 423 listings.

Why would you want or need the free re-lists?

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I've got 2300 and I got by with the 3 free relists.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

That's the problem -  that option is not available in that menu, so would suggest that the item should end, but they just continue to relist! In some ways this is good, but when it auto relists, you then get charged the full amount for the final value fee.

Maybe this is why they continue to relist???

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

If you use seller hub you could check out the option to manage relists on the Active listings page. You might be able to stop them that way.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply