I Need An Idiot's Guide to Downloading a Report (please)

I can't for the life of me figure out how to download a report to show transactions with defects - I had a defect for a transaction that was showing for several weeks, but every time I clicked the 'Download a report' link from the preview pop-up, I was prompted to sign in and then just arrived at a screen that said I had no transactions with defects.

After a few weeks that defect stopped being counted (I currently have the 3-month look back or evaluation), but now I have a different defect showing for something else and still get the same result when I try to download a report. 

So, if someone who has been able to successfully download a report could please provide a step by step guide letting me know what to click, where and when, just so I can clarify whether it's something I'm doing incorrectly, that would be awesome. TIA 🙂

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: I Need An Idiot's Guide to Downloading a Report (please)

Love your commitment to peaceful Zen thoughts DG, but lets be frank, Zen just ain't my style ...

The only reason I have not gone BALLISTIC is that I will still retain top seller by either count (which is by the way, 3 counted defects on report against 9+ showning on my dashboard on this ID alone .... *deep breath*

.... since the most recent FEE and FREE POST SPIN changes have occurred, I have been ramping up the eggs in other baskets and winding back eBay effort Cat LOLCat IndifferentCat SadCat SurprisedCat FrustratedCat Indifferent

Message 51 of 53
Latest reply

Makes you wonder how the shareholders will react if eBay profits take a downturn due to loss of income from sellers who've been restricted or suspended over too many 3 DSRs.

Message 52 of 53
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Love your commitment to peaceful Zen thoughts DG, but lets be frank, Zen just ain't my style ...

Ah, but I never said what my decent distractions were... Smiley LOL

I'm an old school ninja enthusiast who studied tai chi as a martial art, my zen is equal parts meditative and bring it

😄

I too have been concentrating on other options. Putting some eggs in other baskets, and (painfully) slowly building a website. I also wonder how these defects will affect eBay's bottom line. Interestingly, some of the very high volume sellers I buy from, who have been doing free post forever and have TRS status, have also been ramping up their off-ebay efforts since the defect system was announced. 

Message 53 of 53
Latest reply