I am trying to accept an offer but when I click on respond to offer it doesn't bring up the screen

triumph5dkk
Community Member

I am trying to accept an offer but when I click on RESPOND it doesn't bring up the ACCEPT button only the offer history screen

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: I am trying to accept an offer but when I click on respond to offer it doesn't bring up the scre

Thank you so much - I literally had the phone in my hand to call ebay to find out what was going on........

Your solution worked for me as well, but you are correct it does not look right at all.  Can see a lot of upset sellers & buyers missing out on transactions if they don't do something to fix it Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: I am trying to accept an offer but when I click on respond to offer it doesn't bring up the scre

I also had this problem...very annoying!

I found by clicking on the buyers ebay name in the offer page, it brought up the accept offer screen.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

pnc75
Community Member

Yes, same problem. Only solution I could find was to end the listing and relist with the offered price, which the buyer could then accept. Thank heavens she was a lovely buyer who was happy to jump through the hoops with me.

Sales are hard to come by these days, so it's frustrating that it's so hard to finalise one when you do get an acceptable offer!

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply