I can't print ebay Auspost labels correctly

I occasionally use the Print Postage Label service in ebay, to post parcels. I have self-adhesive A4 label sheets with 4 labels per page, which are about the size of the Auspost labels that ebay creates. I can't figure out how to print on 2 of the 4 labels. I can print the top-left, then by turning the page print the bottom-right, but not the other 2.

The postage label is created as a PDF file, which I save to my PC then re-open in Adobe Acrobat in order to access my printer's settings (Epson XP-200). However, I can't find any settings that allow me to move the position on the page of the label, so it will print on the top-right or bottom-left label.

A secondary problem is that even with the top-left label that does print, it prints slightly too far right, so the edge of the barcode is cut off (the QR code also loses its edge, making it unreadable, but the barcode is still readable). I think I need the option to print "A4 borderless" to fix this, but the "borderless" option is not available for A4 in my printer settings.

Anyone have any workarounds for printing all 4 labels (one at a time) on an A4 sheet of labels?

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: I can't print ebay Auspost labels correctly

I have a Zebra GK888t, prints on A6 (25% of A4)

do you mean that's what you are printing on?

I'm having the same offset issue.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

This thread has had no action for 2 years.  Am guessing those with problems have sorted it by now. 

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

No I'm having problems printing the QR and barcodes out too. Sendle labels are fine. Not sure how they generate and embed in pdf.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@evonnon0 wrote:

No I'm having problems printing the QR and barcodes out too. Sendle labels are fine. Not sure how they generate and embed in pdf.

Many years later.

Maybe use AP for AP labels. Only a mug would use eBay postage for AP items.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@evonnon0 wrote:

Many years later.

Maybe use AP for AP labels. Only a mug would use eBay postage for AP items.

The same thing happens with AP labels printed from AP, which is how I've stumbled across this post lol.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I can only print two of the four labels on each sheet, too. I can't find anywhere on the PDF to edit it to move the next label over so it prints on one of the other two labels.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply