I cant find my listing

I cant find my listing

I have been trying to list an item it is in my active list but I cant find it on ebay

this is the 3rd time I have listed and it is not under my unsold items

when I do a search my other items come up but not this one

I can find it when I put in the item number and it comes up in the section I placed it but when I do a search I can not find it anywhere.

Origanilly Ebay took this item down as I am only new and they wanted verification before they would let me sell 

When my friends look at my items for sale it is not there but my other ones are.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I cant find my listing

This is perfectly normal for ebay. Once an item has been listed it may take several hours before it shows up in searches. Ebays computers seem to take some time to load everything up so that it is visible to all customers. Try checking back a couple of hours later.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I cant find my listing

Hi,

Ive had the same Problem, Its Ebays Indexing Delay It's automated, And it loads first in line process for listing's so if theres 100 of the same item in line your listing will be 101 Get my meaning ?

After waiting 24 hrs, I ended my listing & relisted as a new listing

Only to find out after 3 calls to E-bay & 3 days later still waiting for listing to Appear !!!

That Ending My original Listing, Will slow down My new listing, Until The indexing system has Processed my ended listing

The operator told me to end my listing again & relist as sell similar,

Dont make my mistake wait for you listing to appear & dont forget

Item specifics !! 

This new system Sucks, E-bay should sort this out as where all loosing $

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I cant find my listing

Items/categories which are deemed to be risky, often take longer to index into the search.

Many items of military memorabilia do this for me, usually taking 8 hours to index into the search, and once in a blue moon one will take 24 hours to index into the search. One work around can be to pre-list in advance, so that the screening process has taken place already and they will then usually (but not always) index into search at the usual rate.

Also be careful that you don't have banned words, such as swear words, or things like asbestos mentioned in your listing, as it may never index (asbestos is not as bad as it used to be - and is very frustrating when it happens, as lawyers will pay good money sometimes for literature promoting the use of asbestos).

Kind Regards, Kevin

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I cant find my listing

Echo

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply