I have a buyer who has bought four items this week. She has not paid for any.

I have a buyer who has bought four sets of my product this week, two on Tuesday and two on Thursday. She has not paid for any yet. Now she is trying to buy a fifth but she gets a message saying " seller cannot accept funds from you" . She keeps emailing me about this but I cannot give her any advice other than to pay for the first four and it might fix the problem with the fifth.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: I have a buyer who has bought four items this week. She has not paid for any.

You may have a buyer restriction on number of items set up on your account that you have forgotten about.

Try adding the member to your exemption list and see if that helps.

Otherwise it may be from the buyers end.

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderPermitLogin

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: I have a buyer who has bought four items this week. She has not paid for any.

to add...

perhaps try sending a combined invoice for the ones she has not paid for yet.

See if that clears the block.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I have sent combined postage invoices and have checked buyer requirements.  She does not fit the restricted buyer categories I have in place. It all seems strange to me. Don't know what else to do. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

The only other thing I can suggest is that it is FRIDAY and very often weird things happen on Fridays when they are doing site maintenence.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Many thanks for replies. The buyer has now paid for the 4 items and decided to give up on the fifth.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply