Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Registered Mail

Can anyone tell me what happens to a registered large letter when it does not get picked up from the P.O. According to tracking it hass been carded. I know it will come back to me but how long do they hold them? I looked at AP site but a blonde momen...

Turbo Lister - UPC - How do I upload without UPC number

I am trying to list some items using Turbo Lister but when I try to upload the listings get rejected stating I need a UPC number. Some items don't have one, particularly if theyre new without tags so how do I get around this. thanks (in advance)

Very Slow Australia Post service for past 2 weeks

Hi, I have always posted my items really quickly and items have arrived to my buyers in good time. However, the last 2 weeks (from one week before Easter to now), the delivery time has been abysmal. I am in Brisbane so dont know if it is problem from...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Maximise your inventory with 1000 free listings ERROR?

WHEN I CLICK THE ''TAKE UP OFFER'' OPTIONIT TAKES ME HEREhttp://www.ebay.com.au/rpp/parts-accessories sorry caps takes me to someone elses sale rather than a confirmation...is this just me ...better yet...did it still work?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Korean Shoe Sizes.

Hi Everyone! Does Anyone know what the equivalent of Korean shoe size 230 is in Aus shoe size?

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BBL

Good Morning allCan't find the link for blocking a buyer, used to find it on the site map but that has all changed, any help would be appreciated - Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Partial refund

Hello,Aus Post has lost an item. Tracking indicates that it has been delivrered, howvere the buyer says it was not delivered.I have agreed to refund $$ for item but $$ for postage.REsolution centre pathway for refund does not offer an option for part...

Listing set to immediate payment required but someone able BIN without payment Grrrr

Hi AllI'm really hoping you can help me with this one. I had a listing for an expensive item. After non paying buyer strung me along I relisted and changed/reset paymnet details to immediate payment required.This evening a buyer with 0 feedback has h...

EBay estimates on delivery

I am getting really annoyed in finding reports that state my deliveries are late in arriving to buyer. I have spoken to eBay about this previously and get the same answer, it is automated because of eBay estimated delivery. I know in the end it does ...

• 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ebay is not protecting it's sellers from non-paying bidders

Help please! Non-paying bidders are getting more common I have unpaid item restrictions on all my listings (still can't work out how to put in my account though? would apprecaite it if anyone knows how? ) to prevent buyers with 2 unpaid item strikes ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New "improved" sitemap...........................

Well eBay's done it again, they've "improved" the sitemap so that it's now near impossible for members to direct members with problems to the relevant policy. Maybe they'll realise their mistake - but then again probably not knowing eBay................

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't cancel sale for buyer

I had a buyer who purchased something a few days ago, but didn't pay. I opened an UID and she paid, but also sent me a message request to please cancel the order as she didn't realise it had gone through and would be returning it anyway as she did no...

Resolved! I Have Lost My Mind...

....amongst other things. Today started off well enough, I got everything packed and posted on schedule, and received a box of new stock, which is always nice. So, I get home from posting and it's time to sort through the stock. Most of them are rest...

frustrated meh.... shifty dog

email invite 150 free listings

I read on another post that theres emails sent out with 150 free listings.Checked all my accounts and nothing Does anyone have the link they can share from the email to see if it works?Thanks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful