I have blocked a buyer so they have now bought from another account

They defected me for not as described when it was.She did give poitive feedback the sneak.  It just didnt work for them. i dont want to sell to them thats why i blocked. she has tried and now wants to do it again and because blocked is buying from another account .  What do I do please

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: I have blocked a buyer so they have now bought from another account

If you blocked her and she has used a different account to buy, give eBay a call on the phone and report her for circumventing blocks. They are not allowed to do that, it's a policy violation. If she's dinged your stars, ask eBay to remove the defect as the buyer wasn't supposed to be buying from you.

A way that eBay could prevent this from happening would be when you add someone to your list, it automatically blocks all their account.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I tried that and got some tool on the other end of the phone that told me just to treat it as any other sale and send the item. They weren't the least bit concerned when this happened to me. so much for blocks hey.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:

I tried that and got some tool on the other end of the phone that told me just to treat it as any other sale and send the item. They weren't the least bit concerned when this happened to me. so much for blocks hey.

They don't give a toss - it's all about making money to them !

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

as tippy toes said -

definitely give ebay a call.

they should remove the def as well.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply