I have just listed some ribbons in multi variations (colours).

First time poster to the Community here after many years as a seller.  I have just listed some ribbons in multi variations (colours)  Does this mean I need to cancel all the individual listings for those items straight away, or do you think I can I wait a few days without any problems?  Trying to get my store up to date but don't  want to lose any watchers if I can help it.  

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If I combine pre-existing items into a single, multi-variation listing, I always end the old ones at the same time, but just before I do I submit a revision with a link to the new listing in place of the old description, plus a gallery image that says in big bold lettering that the item has been relisted with more options, that way anyone who sees it in their watch list knows that the items are still available. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

personally i woundnt end your indivual listings yet, as it takes time for new BIN listing to gain watchers and ranking, once you have made some sales on the multi listing would then end the individual listings.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you, I will  work out that text image.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you also, I didn't want to get into trouble with double listings.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply