Anyone else having probs with doing ebay labels ??

or is it just moi

procesesed post on one account no probs

but trying to do them another is an issue ....

*sigh*

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Mmmmm ... weird .. just worked out its not working for one particular address - the address is correct and there is no error message - but won't generate price

*sigh*

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Is it one of the external territories, by any chance (eg Christmas Island)?

I couldn't create a label via eBay or C&S when I got an order going to Cocos (Keeling) Islands, even though it's classified as domestic etc. 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

No DG - I wish it was that - at least thats logical - its an address in Cairns North.

Won't even let me edit the address - which is also unusual -  grrrr will have to try and process using Click and Send.   will do it in the morning - just over it now.

At least the others processed no probs I suppose.

Bit over eBay glitchy glitched-up site tonight.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I have this issue from time to time, if nothing is highlighted in red telling you what is the problem, it is most likely the buyer has not chosen a valid STATE, or has somehow typed the STATE, instead of selecting it, try choosing the state yourself when you click change.

hopefully thats the problem.

if not, google the street address line and the postcode, you will find they may have mis-spelled the suburb.

or they have muddled up the correct postcode for that suburb.

In all cases, double check with google maps.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you. 

I have actually just processed thye label through click and send.  

The buyer had put north cairns - instead of cairns north

Not sure why it would not save an edit of this though on the label - never had trouble editting this info before.

Oh well, still cranky ... but post is done 🙂

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I have to deal with these problems on a daily basis.

mis-spelled suburbs, Incorrect postcodes, unfilled state,

most common is putting the suburb in Address line 2 and the Metro City (Sydney, Melb, Bris etc), in suburb.

Im pretty good with memory, so a lot of the incorrect ones, i can fix in a few seconds.

Have never come accross address not allowing editing, unless its click n collect.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@vproshop wrote:

I have this issue from time to time, if nothing is highlighted in red telling you what is the problem, it is most likely the buyer has not chosen a valid STATE, or has somehow typed the STATE, instead of selecting it, try choosing the state yourself when you click change.

Thanks.

Ditto this threw me first time it happensed as there is no warning about invalid address when the state is missing.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply