Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PayPal's Discount Merchant Rate

I just discovered this today, don't know why I never saw it before. I got approved instantly. A little more $$$ in my pocket. https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees-table Wanted to share in case others can apply also.

eBay constanly wants me to log in, but not into .AU

So I open up eBay, I see say 3 messages, I click on the first message, I then get asked to log in, but the clincher is its not in English. Just now it has changed to Spanish, French and German. The only way out of it is to close the browser after eac...

Wrong Email address for Paypal

I recently had to change my email address and therefore had to change the email address on my paypal account. While I was in the process of editing my listings to show the new email address I had 2 items sell and an offer placed on another and they s...

Resolved! Too risky to sell to overseas clients.

I have just cancelled my first overseas order today. The $12 BIN was listed for sale in Australia only but was purchased by a buyer in Portugal. The postage cost would be around $20 untracked. Its got to the point where ebays buyer protection policie...

copyright breach?

Hi all I am a casual graphic designer, recently thinking about print my designs on mug and sell on ebay. Now, I am not too familiar with copyright law in Australia, wondering if you guys can share some light. For example: 1 - if I design a logo or a ...

what would you do advice sought

Hi people.Have one of those buyers that bought an item (large letter) about the time it would be delivered, 3 or 4 days after purchase I get a email saying the item has not turned up and is now late so please refund me my money. When asked to wait a ...

Resolved! Image sizes too large for attachments to Ads.

I'm at my wit's end with Gumtree and E-Bay.My Images are JPEG, however are apparently too large to be included in Advertisements.Has E-Bay reduced it's File sizes for advertisers ?.I've tried using a Resizer, however the image appeared with a White C...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebays Top Watched Items Email

Why would i get excited when getting an email titled Ebays Top Watched Items if none of the items are mine?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Turbo lister thanks

Thank you to all those who took the time to offer solutions to my problems. Will let you know what worked when I have tried all the solutions offered.