Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay messages.... I can't send them to buyers this morn!

I know sometimes you can't send a message to a buyer when they are going through checkout/making payment. but I have tried at various intervals this morning and get this message cannot be sent at this time.. anyone know why and how to fix please? any...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post's Black Hole Has My Mail

Posted the following on AP facebook page. I wonder what the excuse is. Australia Post appears to have a BLACK HOLE, as far as items sent standard post are concerned. During the last 12 months I have had 12 items go missing never to be seen again. Dur...

wrongly deleting things How do I reverse it?

I recently had items in my Sold section, one awAiting postage etc, but I inadvertantly pushed the button delete items and deleted the lot. Am I able to, or how do I reverse this action? Many thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who is subsidising this?

I listed an item earlier today and when I went to view at it how it looks in my shop I saw this annotation on the listing (see pic). Who exactly is offering this 10% off, because it sure ain't me!When I scroll over the link, it gives a voucher redemp...

I have just listed some ribbons in multi variations (colours).

First time poster to the Community here after many years as a seller. I have just listed some ribbons in multi variations (colours) Does this mean I need to cancel all the individual listings for those items straight away, or do you think I can I wai...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal's Discount Merchant Rate

I just discovered this today, don't know why I never saw it before. I got approved instantly. A little more $$$ in my pocket. https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees-table Wanted to share in case others can apply also.

eBay constanly wants me to log in, but not into .AU

So I open up eBay, I see say 3 messages, I click on the first message, I then get asked to log in, but the clincher is its not in English. Just now it has changed to Spanish, French and German. The only way out of it is to close the browser after eac...

Wrong Email address for Paypal

I recently had to change my email address and therefore had to change the email address on my paypal account. While I was in the process of editing my listings to show the new email address I had 2 items sell and an offer placed on another and they s...