Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pfaff embroidery machine that I sold on Ebay

Hi, I sold my machine on ebay, it was clearly listed as Local pick only, a woman in Adelaide bid on it paid immediately, i refused to ship - she agreed pay for shipping and made payment. I sent the goods via TNT courier service. 4 days after receivin...

3 strikes and you're out...... Yeah right!

Had yet another non payer. At the time she purchased hardly had any feedback with only one seller stating non payer. Gave the women just over 2 weeks to pay after promise after promise. Opened a NPB dispute and closed it after 4 days. Buyer only regi...

eBay assists fraudulent activities

I expected eBay to a professional and honest entity until I fell prey to one cunning eBay seller. I paid for an item through PayPal on an eBay page. Two weeks later I received a totally different item. I informed the seller and he asked me to return ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning about Paypal monthly statement

Just had an scam email saying it was my Palpal monthly statement. Palpal does not send montly statements. It statedt he followingTo see the details, simply to your PayPal account.Remember, you don't need to have a balance to use PayPal. When you che...

re-stocking fee from refund

Hello there Can anyone help me regarding applying a re-stocking fee to a refund (i.e. reducing the refund amount by the stated re-stock fee) eBay advise this can not be done through the new `returns' system.i dont know why they say `remorse refund wi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not secure today.

Anybody else showing Ebay as an "unsecure" site today? After logging in this morning I notice that in the address bar at the top, where it usually has the green "https//" stuff, it just has a little "info" symbol and when I roll over it, it says that...

Power Sellers Board

I am sure the Power Sellers Forum Board was here somewhere. I cannot find it. Could someone please tell me how to access itthanks

Can't Send Message?

I was able to send one message this morning and now.....nothing. Either tells me that the Message Sending Failed or Unable to Send Message at This Time or You Have Already Responded to This Message.Anyone else having problems?

Resolved! Advice please... Mystery bank deposit

Good evening,I'm hoping someone may help to clear things up for me...Whilst checking my banking online tonight, I find a deposit dated today for 14.95 in the account used for eBay.Depositor is 'eBay ID (name)'I've sold nothing today and have no unpai...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful