Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unbelievable

Cant believe seller wants 9 million dollars for One Direction Signatures.They must be joking.They aren't even dead .

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I am not a business, just a regular person. How am I meant to use paypal to sell on ebay at all?!

I have no idea how any of this works. Help. I can't find any info online. They just keep saying get a premier account, but those don't exist anymore... and I'm not a business... so how am I even meant to accept payment on paypal without being a busin...

Resolved! How to send "item posted" message?

Every time I posted an item eBay, my customer didn't receive the "Item Posted" email, instead they receive the "Here is your order update" email. If they didn't ready it carefully they won't know that their item are posted. How to automatically send ...

Posting to OSLO Norway

I am Posting 2 Theater Lobby Card 36cm x 28cm x 1cm to OSLO Norway weight is 230gm the post office quoted me $28 with tracking which is crazy is there a cheaper option? I was that embarrassed Aust post charge so much I have included some of my design...

Product Identifiers ....... This is interesting

Reading the FAQs on Product Identifiers I noted the following (see bold text) What are product identifiers?Product identifiers include the item’s brand, manufacturer part number and Global Trade Item Number, the unique codes are typically found on la...

Problems with combined postage

Anyone else have any purchasers that go to 'pay now' on a combined invoice, but only 1 item can they pay at a time? This is bizarre - will now be paying extra fvf on overpaid postage.....another phonecall to eBay

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 Free Listings promotion

Good old 2664 is working again: http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664 Speaking of numbers, the sci-fi time travel Stephen King show 11.22.63 is pretty good.

Problems creating postage labels

I have been trying to create postage labels for my sale items all of which are under 500gms. A few days ago I was able to print a label for my chosen postage option which is Australia Post Parcel Post Parcel, but after that was unable to do it. Conta...

The BIG Guys Selling on Ebay

Last weekend I needed to buy some envelopes. So I found that a large well known supplier of Office type stationery and that kind of Works was selling what I needed on ebay.I had a 10% off voucher code kindly provided by ebay so decided to place my or...

• 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! HOW TO ADD PHOTOS NOT USING WEB ADDRESS

Hi Haven't listed anything for a few weeks and am now wanting to sell but the only option i get to add photos is from a web address, whereas before you could add them from your pictures from your computor, any advice please...thanks in advance for yo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister Warning ...'Seller Profiles'

When uploading via TL I am now getting some sort of warning message "Warning: Seller profiles will soon be mandatory when creating a new listing. Support for legacy postage, payment and returns fields will be going away for sellers opted-in to busine...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has someone turned ebay off ?

Whats going on ...I was selling heaps over all 3 accounts and then about 2 weeks ago ALL accounts have seen 60 -80% drop in sales. I know ebay turns the lights on and off but I have never seen it soooo dark. Anyone else ???

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What Are the Chances?

Sold an item on June 24th. I had no watchers on other items and when the buyer hadn't paid after 2 days I sent an invoice. Buyer has low feedback so I thought maybe they were waiting for one. By the 28th, I'd heard nothing and there was no payment, s...

Buyers making demands are paying late

I have a buyer who paid for item 5 days late.With no communication.Then makes demands on what they want sent with the item.If he'd communicated during the auction or early after the auction I would not have been bothered with him.It's going to take a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful