Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not recieving sold notification from eBay.

For 2 weeks now, I'm not getting eBay's sold notification. I'm getting other emails though. I already tried checking by block sending list, I called my service provider to make sure they aren't blocking the emails. and I checked my communication pref...

International Duty and Charges notice to buyers

Hi Everyone, I had one buyer who was upset that he had to pay £11.30 for his countries DUTY/TAXES (UK)and he said that I told him nothing more had to be paid... (which is a lie). In all honesty, I had NOT told anyone about what they need to pay in th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I dont get this ebay return postage policy

I dont get this ebay return postage policy. I have a had a case opened ( item defective ) by an international buyer and required to print out a return postage voucher . Firstly how does that work when that facility does exist with Australia Post? Had...

how do you send a return label for International buyer

yes it is a scam I reccon USA buyer buys 2 of the same item , receives it from Australia within 3 days thru Toll International places claim in that not as discribed same item we have sold 100s over ebay without a issue , but as always trying to save ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what would you do?

Quick question. We haven't been on here in a few months and I have listed some items we had hanging around. My question is I have 1 person that is bidding the daylights out of something and they only have 2 feedacks from over a year ago. One says gre...

Resolved! misuse of money back guarantee

I had a seller that opened a case where she said she couldn't track the item number wasn't working and therefore thinking that the item will not be received. In all honesty she purchased a Zimmermen dress for a bargain from me $200 when RRP$450 and s...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What should I do?

I sold a pair of jeans. Included photos etc including the main size tag which stated W34/L34. I included waist, hip, inseam and outer leg measurements. Buyer has opened a dispute stating "not as described" as the washing instructions inner tag with t...

Official complaint about eBay

Sick of dealing with their "Filipino" call centre. I have asked them to no avail; does someone have a name and address for eBay's Head Office, where-ever it maybe in the world? Or perhaps Pierre Omidyar's email?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback shorthand?

Is there an unwritten shorthand code for buyers to leave feedback? I am not talking about all those flowery symbol things you can grab off the web, I mean anagrams or acronyms that mean certain things. I recently received feedback in one of my shops ...

eBay hitting me up for return shipping !!

i sent a brand new automotive product to a buyer in the USA I insist that it is fitted by a professional.The guy admits to fitting it himself and as a result damaged the item . I now have received a demand from eBay to refund the purchase price and s...

Postage

I recenttly listed an item 142078823831 which I specifically noted "Buyer to pick up", but a successful bidder read off the listing that there was postage available. I have a second listing in which is clearly stated "Buyer to pick up" but the same r...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay keep adding things on my Listings

I find things on my listings that I did not put there.Example-That I will recieve offers on BIN items..That I will use Woolworths pickup.It's annoying.I know I have not ticked these things..Don't know how to stop this happening.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancelling overseas buyer purchase options.

I don't sell outside of Australia and all my listings clearly state that, unless of course you don't speak English which itself becomes the problem. Occasionally I get the odd foreign buyer (yes I should change my settings) who ignores that and purch...