Ebay listings on shopify

I am all a bit new to other selling platforms. Does ebay allow you to have your listings on shopify as well ? Does this affect your ebay sales or ranking ? Does it affect your ebay listings visibility on ebay searches ? I do well from ebay but want to extend my presence as well if I can and add to my ebay sales. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay listings on shopify

It should be fine to sell your products on your own site or other commerce site but it is up to you to manage your own inventory and make sure it is up to date a cross the board
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay listings on shopify

I see that shopify can export your ebay listings in one go. But I cannot work out if that removes them off ebay or just duplicates them ??

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay listings on shopify

I don't use Shopify, but it should just duplicate them (it appears Shopify also has software programs that can help with inventory management between the two sites, so that you don't oversell on a product - I tend to stock different outlets independently, personally, eg if I get 50 of an item, I'll split that quantity between them, so that I'm not relying on software to ensure I don't sell more units than I actually have). 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay listings on shopify

Shopify merely duplicates your EBay listings and leave them intact on EBay.

The system works very well and we used this facility to import some 400+ items into our new Shopify store a couple of weeks ago.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply