More listing garbage.

Listing items and once I select the title it comes up with Listing Just got easier,(as usual it's not).

The put all this garbage in the way that has nothing to do with my listing.title.

So you have scroll to the bottom and get another that listing is easier and why and then nned to select Continue without selecting

a product to finally get to the listing format.

How is that easier,(seeing as they have been mucking around with it that's probably the reason for the "glitches" in the last

few days.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

More listing garbage.

try doing 'sell similar'....and change from there

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

More listing garbage.

These are new ones and listing them was simple.

Now they've put another roadblock in the way for no apparent reason other that they must think it's helpful.

I just scroll past it and click the extra button.

Just can't believe how they always change simple stuff  and make it more time consuming.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

More listing garbage.

They seem to want everybody to use their catalogue. For books at least.

What I find ridiculous is that if they don't have enough books by the author, they fill the page out with stuff that is not remotely related.

Like you, I don't even look - just scroll to the bottom.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

More listing garbage.

@*stuff*books* wrote:

Now they've put another roadblock in the way for no apparent reason other that they must think it's helpful.

That was the main reason I reverted to the old listing form when they first put it on my selling account. The actual listing form is streamlined, so all good there, but my items won't be found in eBay's catalogue so it doesn't actually make the listing process any quicker for me.

I'll probably end up just using 'sell similar' on existing listings and changing what's needed. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply