how to remove auctiva 'active content' from listings

With the removal of listings that don't comply with the new 'active content' rule, does anyone know how to edit existing listings? The information that I received from eBay too confusing.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

1. Free Upgrade To 100% Active Content-Free Tools:

We’re automatically upgrading all older versions of the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery and Counter to the new, active content-free versions for all active listings—this way you won’t have to manually revise them!

1. To receive this free service, just verify you have a valid eBay token.
  2. We’ll review your active listings and replace any older versions of the Scrolling Gallery and/or Counter with the new, active content-free versions.
  3. Once the process completes you’ll receive an Auctiva account message, located on the “My Dashboard” page, where you’ll be able to verify the results of the upgrade.

2. The Complete Active Content Removal Service:

If you have listings that contain active content that's not related to the older versions of the Auctiva tools, don’t worry—we can help with that too!

Instead of manually revising all of your listings one by one, we’re offering an active content auto-removal service to all sellers subscribed to a paid Auctiva plan. This automated service will not only upgrade all older versions of the Auctiva tools to the new, active content-free versions, but it will also remove other active content that’s found within the listing! Here's how it works:

1. Sign up for the Auctiva Starter, Advanced, Elite or Pro plan.
  2. Select “I want all active content removed from my listings” on the plan confirmation page.
  3. Submit your plan, and we will begin reviewing your active listings.
  4. When we find active content within a listing, we will remove it. Plus, we'll also upgrade all older versions of the Auctiva Scrolling Gallery and Counter to the new, active content-free versions.
  5. Once the process completes, you’ll receive an Auctiva account message, located on the “My Dashboard” page, so you’ll be able to verify the results.

Please Note:

• Scrolling Gallery and Counter settings are upheld to ensure a smooth transition.
  • If we’re unable to access a listing due to eBay’s listing revision restrictions, you will receive an informative Auctiva notification, located in the “My Account” drop down menu, for that particular listing.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Ebay will only be disabling active content not removing listings. My listings have already been updated by Auctiva.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply