ebay said my Nortons antivirus (had 11mths) blocking my access to 'all selling ' sites in 'my ebay.

It has only recently started blocking me from the 'all selling ' sites. Not blocked from 'sell' , but I want to relist,check sales,mark as sold etc.

Has anyone else had a Nortons blocking. What can I do

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ebay said my Nortons antivirus (had 11mths) blocking my access to 'all selling ' sites in 'my ebay.

Afraid I can't help with that one, I stopped using Norton years and years ago because it was 'blocking' every site I tried to use,cliaming it was a virus/trojen/other such nonsense 

Having said that, I now use Kaspersky which often makes me use 'safe money keyboard' (although not every time so not sure what their story is)

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I don't know if it is the Nortons, I have had it 11 months already.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

In case it's not the anti-virus causing problems try clearing cache and cookies and rebooting your computer, also if using IE switch to Firefox or Chrome as your browser.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply