Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Reason for ending listings

Hi All, I have to go to hospital for quite a llong spell and so need to end all of my listings for a while. However, none of the reasons given for ending them apply to my case. Could anyone suggest which reason would be the best to choose and could y...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The lies eBay feed us......

In regards to postage cancellation, it peeves me off that eBay feed bs and lies. EVERY time I have had to cancel a postage label, I patiently wait their so called 25 days and every time I have to follow up as to why the credit has not been processed ...

Who pays postage?

Hi guys, What happens if a buyer claims an item is faulty, when they are in fact using it in the wrong application. Who needs to pay return postage in this case? Or for example a buyer returns an item claimed faulty and seller pays return postage, th...

International Post

Hi all,Im wondering if people can weigh in on this topic.I have started to minimise international postage as I am finding that a lot of international parcels are getting lost/stolen.Although Ebay is trying to promote international post, And I have be...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sort invoices by buyers name?

I print invoices (for my own records) and I want them printed in alphabetical order by the buyers name. I see I can sort the items in the awaiting postage page correctly but when I go to print the invoices they do not remain in that order. Is there a...

EOFY info to tax office

Does anyone know if it is Ebay or Paypal who sends end-of year financial information to the tax office? I was just wondering because we have two seller ID's in our house.This account is in my name where I make things to sell and which I will declare ...

Do I have to refund this case?

Hi there,I recently sold a second-hand computer motherboard.The buyer used it for 2 days before it failed.As it was working for 2 days without catastophic failure i'm guessing the buyer, (or his components) may have done something to cause this.I sta...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Selecting and Printing Ebay Australia Post shipping labels

Hi Everyone,Wondering if someone can help me.I use Ebay's AusPost shipping labels direct from Ebay... ie Print Shipping Labelsfrom the my Ebay summary/awaiting postage list.Ebay have their own negotiated rate for 500g Satchel and BX1 at $7.15This is ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blazingly Fast Aust Post Delivery

There are so many posts about slow or missing Australia Post items I thought I would post this in contrast. We sent a large letter item to a buyer in Brookdale, WA. SE burbs of Perth near Armadale.We put on a priority sticker as the buyer was concern...

• 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

3 Stores and not 1 sale in over a week

We have 3 different stores and have sold NOTHING in over 1 week. Our Products are very cheap compared to others selling similar items. But 3 different srores and not 1 sale. We List new items almostly daily and still nothing. What is going on with eB...