I have noticed that some of my items have a selling restriction of maxium 5 items per buyer.

Hi,

Has anyone noticed or experienced that their listings sometimes have a restriction on them?

When someone wants to purchase more than 5 of a particular item the following warning comes up "Purchases are limited to 5 per buyer".

Now these items are variations, and the "Limited Quantity Available" warning is showing, is that the possible cause of this 5 Limit, and if so, how do i remove it as I have a total of 1000 Items available across my variations, and to me, thats not Limited, and its affecting what potential customers can buy.

Any advice is good advice.... mostly.

Thanks.

Mike.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: I have noticed that some of my items have a selling restriction of maxium 5 items per buyer.

Has anyone found a fix for this problem? I have been having this issue with a number of my listings, we sell electrical cord per-foot so limiting buyers to under "5" is extremely problematic. We have plenty of inventory listed available but buyers see the "limited quantity" warning then if they enter a quantity over 5 they get the error "seller does not have enough quantity" and they can'tmake the purchase. 

This is crazy. Does anyone know how to fix it, other than to completely redo all of our listings and lose all our data, sales stats, reviews, item number, watchers and all the other benefits of haveing a long running popular ebay listing???

Thank you!! 

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply