Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay hit me with a final value fee of the wrong item

A buyer wanted to do local pickup for the Neumann TLM 103 microphone, so we exchanged phone numbers to do it. Ebay hit me with a violation for exchanging phone numbers through messages, but it was for the wrong item The item I was selling with the bu...

Ebay listings going AWOL

I am just in the process of doing a major tidy up of my ebay business ( getting ready for the new year and all that ) and I have noticed some fairly valuable, quality items that have been sitting for years unsold. When I search the listing to see wha...

mail sorting centers nsw qld

Chullora NSW and Underwood Qld...Anyone else find these sorting centers seem to hold parcels for 5 to 7 business days where once parcels use to be held only for a day or two max... ?..And it aint xmas either..

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What is the best way of setting up automatic combined postage rules for parcels 500 grams and under?

As most of you should know, for any parcel that is 500 grams or under, it is a simple $7.95 flat rate nationwide. But once it is over 500 grams, it becomes all over the place and unpredictable. Most of my items are around 100 to 200 grams so if someo...

No wonder sales are down?

Just made up another listing and noticed the mobile friendly checker above the description page and clicked on it just to see what the difference is and I get this: Viewport meta tag incorrect or missingThis tag should be included in the header for t...

I have excess unused Australian stamps that I have put on envelopes but don't need. Can I sell them?

I have excess unposted Australian stamps that I have put on envelopes but don't need anymore. Can I sell them? I had a mail out and over-estimated the number (miscounted). Now I have all these manilla sized addressed envelopes with stamps on them tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Better photographs/templates

Hi all, Just wondering what your secrets to better and more professional images are. I see some great templates that other sellers have and wonder what others would recommend? Also any ideas on where you can buy photography backdrops, I imagine they ...

How do I block a buyer?

I have an issue with a member who is extremely rude ... messaging me with ridiculous offers and nasty comments regarding my items. I know this member is just looking to resell my items at a profit and have no interest in constantly receiving these ri...