I'm not receiving Notifications

Hi, All of a sudden, I've stopped receiving the "Sold" email. I have rung Ebay and they have said everything is fine their end. I have checked our end and all is ok. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what it could be? Was receiving them Monday last week, tuesday, nothing.....

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: I'm not receiving Notifications

Have you checked in the Junk or Spam folders of your email provider.

They might have changed their filtering algorithms without your knowledge that could cause these emails to go there.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yeah I have. Absolutely nothing. There has been no change my end at all. Really wierd.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Have you checked your communication preferences to make sure the notification email for when an item has been sold hasn't been change to no notification.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

WOW you actually look for and read the sold notifications? I just check SM and if it shows as paid I send it, never look at any of the after sales emails unless the buyer hasn't paid by day 3 which happens very rarely with my buyers.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Yeah - weird i know. But I have to admit, now that I'm not getting them, it's alot easier to just check the paypal one. Has all the details I need. Just found it strange that nothing has changed AT ALL and I stopped getting them and Ebay have no idea why?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Every couple of weeks I go to the email addresses linked to my selling ids and delete 'em all not having read a single one. The only messages I read and reply to are questions asked before an item ends. I never read the Paypal messages either, everything I need to know is in SM.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Not getting messages or questions either. I double checked all my notification preferences again and they are all correct. I am at a loss.....really stumped on this one
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I'm hoping one of you lovely people could help me. Could someone please go onto my store and send a message, about anything, doesn't matter. I have changed my email address to another one and just want to make sure i get them now. Thanks in advance.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

All Good. Don't worry. I have received an email from Ebay. Thanks

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply