I'm wondering if eBay isn't a little tad worried...

5kazam
Community Member

I received an email to complete a survey today - a TOTALLY DIFFERENT survey to the norm.

I did save the 3 most important pages - but somehow page 1 disappeared (total rats 'cos that one was the most telling of all).

If anyone else received the survey email, could they post that important page here.  

But here are the other two.  As you can see - different from other surveys.  

I'm really hoping someone can provide the missing page - it was a bit of an eye opener.  My response to the missing page was under Other - 'Consider ALL of the above boxes ticked'.  

Considering your recent selling experiences on eBay, please rate your level of satisfaction with eBay’s performance on the following elements.

Please use a 0 to 10 scale, where 0 represents 'Not at all satisfied' and 10 represents 'Extremely satisfied'.

Not at all satisfied 

Extremely satisfied 

Is a safe place to sell online

Delivers good value for fees paid to sell items

Has reasonable postage policies

Will protect me as a seller if something goes wrong

Provides easy to use website / mobile experience for selling

Rewards me for providing excellent service to buyers

What were the reason(s) for your bad selling experience(s) on eBay?

Select all that apply.

Buyer returned an item that was altered, broken, or different from what I originally shipped

Buyer did not pay for their item at all

Buyer made unreasonable demands

eBay unfairly removed my listing

Buyer opened an undeserved dispute/claim with eBay

I received undeserved negative feedback

Buyer claimed they did not receive the item in a timely manner

Buyer changed their mind and wanted to return the item

P&P was more expensive than expected

Buyer did not pay for their item in a timely manner

eBay unfairly sided with the buyer and refunded their money

Buyer claimed they did not receive the item after it was sent

Buyer claimed the item was fake

Buyer claimed the item was damaged when they received it

Buyer claimed the item received was not as described in the listing

Other (please specify) 

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Aww kitty,i better do a Costanza & go out on a high note then before i get all silly.I likes to be inconsistent so peoples don't expect too much Cat LOL

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

Did you super delete it, or just put it in trash.  If in trash would you please put up the first page.  Great reading for all us cynics here.

I did state I would NOT recommend anyone selling on eBay - which took me to the page that I saved, but is now missing.  And everyone will understand why I replied under OTHER.

C'mon, help me out here please.  I do believe others would be interested to read it..

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

@2011.narelle wrote:

Aww kitty,i better do a Costanza & go out on a high note then before i get all silly.I likes to be inconsistent so peoples don't expect too much Cat LOL

Note i said some of your posts,

I am a just tad disappointed with your self confessed inconsistency as you have not added a prescription medication to the survival of the fittest seller "tips" thread I started, I felt sure that you might add something along those lines ....   Cat SadCat Tongue

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

Yes, perhaps it's a screening tool... to find out which sellers love ebay , and are happy with all the fees and defect system, and would recommend to others.. they might get to stay till the next major cull... those who are any less than perfectly happy, you are in their sights for the next shoove.

I am so suspicous of everything ebay says and does.. I just wish they would be open and honest.. not all this **bleep** and covert bull..

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

i never said " bleep" where did that come from.?
Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

Did you post carp spelt differently ?

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

I didnt get one of these surveys feebay, send me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , youll luv my response to you >>>> NOT !!!!!!!!!!! 🐵

Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

Yes i noted the some & was amused Smiley HappySorry,i started to read that thread & got interrupted while babysitting .I think it's a great idea to come up with strategies to survive in the face of the madness.I wanted to read it with a clear sensible head,which occurs at times.Oh dear another interruption from my youngest spawn.

I have been reading the U.S P.S board & the guru of all clothes sellers,softersilk,so i will add her wisdom if you haven't included it already.

Or were you wanting a Vali-kudo,ok sure 'cos i like ya Cat LOL

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

consistent double digit revenue growth. No decent competition. About to make a motza off paypal. Yeah I bet they are **bleep**ping themselves.

Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

I just don't bother filling these in anymore, they don't take any notice of them anyway. I use to do them once a month for about 6 months. I just felt like I am wasting my time filling in surveys that don't get looked at or taken under consideration. It just seems like they want sellers to feel as though they care but they don't because nothing ever changes for the sellers, it just gets harder and harder.

Message 20 of 29
Latest reply