Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DSR Report Timeframes

As I understand it, if I have less than 400 transactions in a three month period, then I am rated for defects over a twelve month period instead....correct? That being the case, does anyone else think we should be able to create reports for DSRs for ...

eBay restricting access through old versions of web browsers

Hi TL Users, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues.For more informatio...

Resolved! Question re the 40 free listings

Probably a silly question but hypothetically, if I put up 40 free listings at the beginning of the month and sell 10 of those items in the first week, can I replace those 10 items with another 10 listings at no charge, or must I wait until the end of...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Writing is on the Wall

It has been such a bad two weeks with returns, never had this much in 12 months than I have had in the past 10 days. I think perhaps the buyers are already aware that they hold the power. Dress is the wrong colour cream, my boobs are too big for the ...

Click & Send Satchels - Are they worth it?

I have been using Click & Send for months now, my only concern was ebay wriien on the side so staff at Australia Post who handle the satchel will know there is goods inside that people have paid for. Today, I had my 8th missing satchel. I am not a bi...

Are there any better options for dealing with the eBay inbox?

I find the inbox system difficult to deal with, its hard at times to keep track of customer contact. For some reason the previous messages dont always appear within the next message so im swapping between Inbax and Sent items to see previous contact....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do they get away with it

I sell not many items on ebay, its just something to do and for a bit of fun. JUst as well 1600 orders less in the last year. I usually browse Australia only, buy it now, price and postage lowest. I noticed that there are alot of listings, especially...

Survival of the Fittest Selling Tips

Just thought I would start a more generic selling tip thread for the sellers board. Please don't move this Tip Thread mods, the purpose of this thread is to discuss and post Selling Tips and is intended to cover subject matter that is broader than th...

• 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I'm wondering if eBay isn't a little tad worried...

I received an email to complete a survey today - a TOTALLY DIFFERENT survey to the norm.I did save the 3 most important pages - but somehow page 1 disappeared (total rats 'cos that one was the most telling of all). If anyone else received the survey ...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What To Sell?

The new changes coming will certainly put sellers on the edge. From what I'm reading in the forums, there are some items that will be very difficult to sell on ebay - especially clothes, shoes and fashion accessories. Buyers seem to already create he...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do you contact ebay to dispute neg feed back

I sold an item( drill lathe) which I arranged with the buyer that I would deliver to an adress in adelaide when I was there on17th october called at the adress twice no one home, this is 90 plus kms from me but only asked 5 bucks for delivery as I wo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful