I need my money

I want my money, ive sold items weeks ago and ebay wont pay me? u keep wanting me to update my bank, ive done this multiple times, 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I need my money

I need my money

Nobody here has your money.  Ebay do not read these forums and we are but other buyers/sellers just like you.

You say you updated bank details, did you fully complete all ID for Managed Payments requirements. 

Suggest you contact Ebay during business hours tomorrow if everything has been done.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I need my money

Adding bank information is only a part of the Managed Payments requirement. Once bank info is added, there will be 2 micro deposits sent and those numbers will need to be entered - only then will your bank details be finalised.

Have you also uploaded photo ID such as passport or drivers licence? 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I need my money

As said, you need to do ALL the steps involved in signing up for Managed Payments, far more than just update your bank details

The process that came in three years ago, that was advertised as coming in two years before that

That you need to before listing items

After which there will still be a 30 day hold on funds

All of which you ticked you had read and understood when you listed your items

Posting here is not contacting eBay, and even if they did read here, it does not replace your obligations as a seller to do what you have to do, fully and completely 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply